Thanks to your votes we’ve made up this list and, damn, that’s a promising one!
First off, thanks to all of you guys for the hilarious comments you’ve provided in our yesterday’s article, hope everyone had fun while reading them. Meanwhile, we’ve built up the one and only Top 10 of The Most Impossible Music Collaborations for your pleasure and entertainment. So, here we go…
10. Creed And Watain
Why not? Maybe they could talk to each other, have a group hug, become friends.
09. The Beatles And MC Hammer
If they were to perform together, it’d be Maxwell’s silver hammer time!
08. Zakk Wylde And Fred Durst
Well, if Zakk sings and Fred plays guitar – that would be truly wonderful.
07. Rotting Christ And Dave Mustaine
It’s still possible. Theoretically…
06. Cannibal Corpse And Jim Carrey
05. Courtney Love And Dave Grohl
04. Jimi Hendrix with Jim Morrison, Kurt Cobain, Dime, Cliff Burton, Freddie Mercury, Amy Winehouse. Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson, John Lennon and George Harrison +88
Ha! You wish.
03. Anal Cunt And Susan Boyle
The most intriguing thing with this duo would be the name.
02. Cannibal Corpse and The Wiggles
Wonder how their fans should be called – cannibal kids?
01. Axl Rose And Slash
That’s what we’ve all been waiting for since around 1993. Maybe petition will help?
P.S. Anyways, it’s been a good week, next one will be even better. Good luck everyone, and have a good weekend!
Source: Ultimate Guitar